Author Guidelines for ScholarOne System
Submissions to “Journal Title” are made using ScholarOne Manuscripts, the online submission and peer review system. Registration and access is available directly at https://mc04.manuscriptcentral.com/literaturata/
Full information and guidance on using Scholar One Manuscripts is available at the Emerald ScholarOne Manuscripts Support Centre: https://clarivate.com/webofsciencegroup/support/scholarone-manuscripts/
Registering on ScholarOne Manuscripts
If you have not yet registered on ScholarOne Manuscripts, please follow the instructions below:
- Please go to: https://mc04.manuscriptcentral.com/literaturata
- You will see “Send your manuscript here” button.
- The system will offer you to enter to your Account or to Create Account. If you already have a registration you may enter with your e-mail and password.
- If you are going to create an account, please follow the on-screen instructions, filling in the requested details before proceeding
- Your username will be your email address and you must input a password of at least 8 characters in length and containing two or more numbers
- Click Finish and your account has been created.
MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION PROCESS
The proposed papers are submitted to the Editorial Board of the “Journal Title”. Article submissions should be only made through electronic submission module on. To submit a paper for publication in the journal, the submitting author should log in the ScholarOne Manuscripts platform. We kindly request authors to carefully read Instructions &Forms before submitting their articles for review. Once logged in, the author can see a chronology of submitted manuscripts and send a new one through “Start New Submission” => “Begin Submission”. The process of sending a new manuscript includes 7 basic steps:
- Step 1: Select type of the manuscript, fill in the title and abstract in English language.
- Step 2: File Upload. Here you may upload the Main Document, Title page, files with tables and figures. Remember, that the Main document should be anonymous. If you are submitting a revision, please include only the latest set of files. If you have updated a file, please delete the original version and upload the revised file.
- Step 3: Attributes. Write and/or choose keywords.
- Step 4: Authors & Institutions. Enter your co-authors’ information by searching on each of their email addresses below. If they have an existing account, their information can be easily imported to the submission. If necessary, you may add a co-author as a new user in the system by clicking “Create New Author”.
- Step 5: Reviewers. To suggests a reviewer or request the exclusion of a reviewer, click the Add Reviewer button below and enter their information along with the desired designation.
- Step 6: Details and Comments: The submitting author may enter or paste a cover letter text into the “Cover Letter” box. The cover letter may also be attached. Answer any remaining questions appropriately.
- Step 7: Review & Submit. Review the information below for accuracy and make changes as needed. After reviewing the manuscript proofs at the foot of this page, you MUST CLICK ‘SUBMIT’ to complete your submission.
The received manuscripts are reviewed in accordance with Author’s Guidelines by a member of the Editorial Board. Manuscripts that do not comply with the requirements shall be returned to the authors for revision. Manuscripts that meet the requirements shall be admitted for review.
For each of the submitted and approved articles the Editorial Board shall assign minimum two reviewers. Reviews shall be made in terms defined by the Editorial Board and in accordance with its requirements to the reviewers.