The process of independent double-blind, anonymous review follows the steps:
- The article is sent to two reviewers for double-blind peer review.
- Reviewers evaluate the text and recommend it for publication or rejection; they also could recommend a particular text for publication after certain corrections.
- Reviewers are informed about the quality of the edited materials,.
- A written confirmation about the acceptance of the publication shall be sent to the author (s).
- The review process takes a maximum of six months.